Thursday, July 21, 2011

Medical Malpractice - Pain Clinics

Unscrupulous doctors and fake pain management clinics that prescribe or provide certain controlled prescription medications that are known to be subject to abuse or misuse, for medically unnecessary purposes or in quantities that are greater than required, are feeding the illicit prescription drugs black market and are adding to people’s addictions to pain and other medications. Prescribing certain medications under certain circumstances, and not properly following patients on certain medications, may be medical malpractice negligence and may result in injuries or death. If you suspect that a prescribing medical care provider has been negligent, contact us for a free, prompt, case evaluation. We may be able to assist you with a possible medical malpractice claim. 

In my practice, I see more and more people hauled into court to face charges of drug abuse.  Many are just average citizens who have become addicted to pain killers at the hands of an unscrupulous or negligent doctor or pain clinic employee.  I have had client's die because they could not get rid of their addiction.  

Don't hesitate, if you have a problem - call a rehab now!  Let me know, I can help.  And, I can also help you go after the abusive medical practitioners who caused the problem.

Robert L. Vogel

Trial Lawyer

We provide free case evaluation with no obligation!
865-357-1949 or email rlvogel@robertvogellaw.com

2 comments:

  1. Really nice content ... Admin... Have great information I contribute with your experienced... I hope you post again soon. I am very happy to leave a comment for this blog, which really put honest information...
    the pain clinic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article ...Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.Las Vegas Pain Management Clinics the center for all pain relief treatment.

    ReplyDelete